· The Copperhorn is easy to install, eliminates meter couplings and reduces pipe fittings and joints.
· Pressure loss is negligible due to smooth, full diameter bends in the copper tubing.
· Meters can be changed easily without disturbing the customer’s plumbing.
· The Copperhorn makes for an attractive, professional-looking installation which does not detract from the appearance of finished basements or utility rooms.
· The Copperhorn fits into any metering program and can be fitted with a ball valve inlet and/or check valve outlet connection.